WHAT ARE THE RESIDENCES AT THE LITTLE NELL?
The Residences at The Little Nell are an exclusive, member-owned, private residence club located on Aspen Mountain adjacent to the Silver Queen Gondola with direct ski-out, ski-in access to Aspen Mountain.
• Twenty six (26) luxuriously appointed, fully furnished, three- and four-bedroom residences
– Nineteen (19) three-bedroom residences
– Seven (7) four-bedroom residences
• Contemporary mountain architecture
• Interiors that rival the finest mountain homes
• Grand fireplaces
• Gourmet kitchens
• Luxurious master bedrooms and master bathrooms
• Limestone and hand-hewn timber floors and accents
• Granite and marble countertops
• Handcrafted furnishings and the finest finishes, fixtures and amenities
• Unique, local-inspired artwork and collectibles
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF OWNERSHIP IN A PRIVATE RESIDENCE CLUB?
The Residences at The Little Nell offer, for the first time, the opportunity to own real estate combined with the services and amenities associated with The Little Nell, Aspen’s only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond recognized hotel. The Residences at The Little Nell is a true private residence club, which affords its Owners all the benefits of owning a vacation property for a fraction of the price you would expect to pay. Ownership at the Residences at The Little Nell eliminates all of the hassles that are associated with owning a vacation home and provides you with the services and amenities only found at five-star properties. Since there are a limited number of Ownership Interests available, you will have the opportunity to enjoy your vacation home as often as you like.
IS OWNERSHIP OF THE RESIDENCES AT THE LITTLE NELL AN INTEREST IN REAL ESTATE?
Yes. Each Owner will own an undivided, deeded, fee simple interest in real estate. Each Owner has equal rights of usage within their three- or four-bedroom unit type based on the rotational system. Ownership is evidenced by a real estate deed, recorded in the county records and insured by a title insurance policy. The deeded 1/8 undivided interest can be financed, willed, placed in a trust or owned by a separate legal entity, such as a corporation. Each ownership interest may be resold, subject to the Condominium Declarations and Bylaws.
HOW OFTEN MAY I USE MY OWNERSHIP IN THE RESIDENCES AT THE LITTLE NELL?
Your Ownership in the Residences at The Little Nell allows you to come as often as you like — your use is unlimited. The Residences at The Little Nell unique ownership concept allows you to enjoy your vacation home for a guaranteed minimum of six weeks each year. If you desire to spend more time at your vacation home at the Residences at The Little Nell, the reservation system will accommodate you on an Owner Vacation basis as much as you like.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY SCHEDULE CHANGES AND I CANNOT MAKE MY PLANNED VACATION WEEKS?
There are many options. If you are not able to enjoy your Planned Vacation Weeks, you can send family or friends to stay in your absence. You may also submit any or all of your Planned Vacation Weeks to the The Little Nell Hotel rental program. As an Owner, the rental program provides you with 75% of the net revenues generated from the rental of your Planned Vacation Weeks.
CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE RESIDENCE AT A TIME?
Yes. Ownership in the Residences at The Little Nell allows you to utilize more than one residence at a time. An Owner needs only to comply with the Reservation Policies and Procedures to accomplish booking additional residences for the same week. There are no additional fees for this type of use unless it exceeds the six weeks of use per year.
IS THERE AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM AT OTHER PROPERTIES ESTABLISHED FOR AN OWNER AT THE RESIDENCES AT THE LITTLE NELL?
Not at this time.
WHAT AMENITIES AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AS AN OWNER OF THE RESIDENCES AT THE LITTLE NELL?
• Two, state-of-the-art roof-top spas
• Roof-top swimming pool and water garden
• Fine dining restaurant and dining terrace including outdoor gathering areas adjacent to the Silver Queen Gondola
• 24-hour concierge service and pre-arrival grocery shopping service and on-mountain fresh lunch service
• Permanent, secure personal owner storage area
• On-demand airport transportation
• Private underground, heated parking when in residence
• Valet Parking
• High-end retail
• Private fitness center
• 24-hour room service
• 24-hour maid service
• Business Center with high-speed wireless Internet access
• Ski concierge
• Board room
• Kids' play room
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BECOMING AN OWNER OF THE RESIDENCES AT THE LITTLE NELL?
Please contact your local real estate agent or our Sales Gallery at (970) 920-7272 or toll free (877) 925-7272, located at 501 East Dean Street in the Gondola Plaza at the base of Aspen Mountain.